Free Blog Directory
jeudi 17 octobre 2013

We all want a sexy full lips but we in this article i'm going to show you how !!



1. I initial scrub my lips to remove any dried skin & this also raises the blood flow to the top of your lips, giving them a fuller effect. I then apply lip balm & let it sink into my lips.

2. I then brush some highlighter across my Cupid’s bow, this makes the top lip look fuller.
3. Contour just under the bottom of the lip, using a contour shade or bronzer. This gives the illusion of a fuller bottom lip.
4. Apply a lip liner close to your natural lip colour and then fill in with lipstick.
(Some people like to over draw there natural lip line, personally I don’t. Although a good way to gauge how far to over draw, is to gently follow just above the whole of the top lip with a highlighter. Then apply the lip liner over this line. By doing this you are not leaving a massive gap between your natural lip & the lip liner, giving more of a natural effect.)
5. Finally apply a gloss concentrating on the centre of the lip. To give the illusion of an ever fuller pout, dab some highlighter on the centre of your bottom lip.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire